After a few weeks of serious technical difficulties (in which I may or may not have forgotten my password to this account!) I believe I have finally set up my connection on Bloglovin. I use Bloglovin’ a lot to read blogs I enjoy (more about that in a second), and I think it is a really good reader-orientated platform, so I do suggest following me on there, particularly if you are a smartphone user.
Here is the link, and you’ll also find one taking a permanent place on my side bar!
Now, I thought I’d be ultra-lovely and show you a guide to some of my favourite blogs of the moment:
- Lottie’s Little Kitchen – this is one of the blogs that actually inspired me to become more active in my blogging when I began university as a little Fresher last year. Some of her recipes look amazing, and the Treacle Tart is on the menu for my house Sunday lunch in a few weeks!
- Philofaxy – the source of all things Filofax related. I have a big post coming up on how I am using both of my Filofaxes over my second year at university, and I have to say this blog and the people behind it have helped me hugely!
- Handbags and Cupcakes – I just love this girl’s writing style, and her taste in Handbags!
- Life of Libby – this is the blog belonging to a lovely housemate of mine, it’s only four months old and I think it’s wonderful! And it means I can easily work out what she has in her make-up bag for me to try!
- The Sunday Girl – wonderful make-up reviews, incredibly professional style!
- A Girl Called Jack – full of amazingly cheap recipes. She has inspired a lot of posts that are coming soon to my blog, and which I hope will be handy for students on a serious tight budget! I’d had to adapt a lot of her recipes, but please check this blog out.
- The Londoner – probably the most well known blog on this list, and the source of my Nutella and Banana Oaty Muffins. Just take a look at these beauties, and then get baking with my recipe here.