Hands up who else can’t believe how quickly December crept up on us?! These past two weeks have been pretty full-on again. Lots of celebrating, an awful lot of food, more than a little cheeky shopping and cramming in study whenever I could too. I’m SO looking forward to a few weeks off over Christmas and New Year now, I seriously need to recharge my batteries!
Here’s what’s been making me happy recently…
- Birthdayyyyy! I turned 23 at the beginning of the month and had a lovely, lovely chilled few days celebrating.
- Mulled cider. My favourite winter-y tipple, there’s a pub in Leadenhall Market that does this perfectly.
- A new Kindle. My parents treated me for my birthday. I’m so, so grateful and it was sorely needed after mine decided to die a slow and painful death over November.
- Getting positive feedback on my first assignment. Yes, I failed it, but it was clear I’d mis-read a question and I know exactly where I need to work on. Feeling motivated now!
- Honest burgers. Again. I met one of my besties after work and it was DELISH!
- The best eggs I’ve eaten. Ever. The yolk porn was insane.
- Seeing The Lion King. It was just amazing. I cried.
- Spending a fortune (worth of gift cards!) on New Look. I’m just hoping it all fits…
- Making new blog friends. I headed over to a Co-Op and Sorted Food event last week and met Tanya for the first time. We drank too much prosecco and had a ball.
- Ginger, Orange & Chocolate Cookies. My new favourite treat.
What’s been the highlight of your last week?