Wow, it’s the end of October already! This month has definitely gone from being summery (I was wandering around in t-shirts only a few weeks ago!) to being properly cold and Autumnal – I need scarves and gloves on pretty much a daily basis now. And, dare I say it, it’s not long until Christmas. I’m starting to feel a bit excited…
Here’s what’s been making me smile lately…
- Meal-prepping. Things have definitely gotten hectic but I’ve loved getting organised and prepping things at the weekend. Plus my fridge looks super neat and tidy.
- M&S released my favourite work style dress in burgundy. I saw it and bought it within around 3 minutes one lunch-break!
- On a related note, I found my Christmas day dress!
- And on a Christmas theme, I’ve managed to convince W to let me buy a new Christmas tree for the pair of us. No more £10 trees from Tesco, I’ve got my eye on a ‘pencil’ one from John Lewis.
- Starting to study again. I was torn between dreading it and looking forward to it, but it turns out I’m hugely enjoying getting my teeth stuck into new material.
- Heading home to be spoilt for a couple of nights. My mummy cooked all my favourite treats!
- Having a good haircut and managing to get it dyed at the same time. It’s been a while since my haircare was so in sync!
- Mushroom risotto. W was working late on a project, I couldn’t resist…
- Narrowing down our wedding photographer search. Quite possibly the most important element for me and despite the time we’ve got I found it stressful. Some were booked on 2019 dates!?!
- Wandering around London. I can’t quite explain how much I love living here!
Hope your fortnight has been as lovely as mine! What’s been making you smile lately?