It feels like far longer than a fortnight since I last penned one of these posts – I’ve enjoyed plenty of time off studying, although my next ‘exam’ kicks in this evening. It’s an online fortnight course, with an element similar to coursework and a multiple-choice exam in a few months. One of the easiest ones I need to do, then I’ll crack on with studying for September’s exams. It’s never ending…though I’m enjoying it (despite the moaning!). Here’s what’s been making me smile…
- Early Friday finishes. My office shuts mid-afternoon before a Bank Holiday so I was on my sofa with a cuppa before 4pm. Bliss.
- Impromptu meet-ups with my besties, meaning we saw each other two weekends in a row.
- Wandering around Canterbury and grabbing a Pork & Co roll – and a black pudding scotch egg for the next day. I don’t know why I didn’t try one of their scotch eggs before I moved away from the shop, it was delicious!
- My new mattress topped from Eve. It’s made my bed so much comfier, I’m having a hard time getting out of it in the mornings…I highly recommend it if you’re living with a less than perfect mattress in a rented place.
- Perfectly cooked brisket alongside W’s amazing cauliflower cheese. The perfect Sunday roast!
- Sticky salmon with vegetable noodles. Yummy, and low-carb thanks to Oomi.*
- My new Dyson. I didn’t realise quite how bad my old hoover was until we had to empty it twice. And our flat is tiny.
- Getting my blog mojo back. Lots planned for the next few months!
What’s made you happy lately?