I have a feeling these next few months are going to be busy! I’m trying to catch up with the study I should have started a while back, we’ve got a little holiday planned – and now we’re moving. Around 8 hours after arriving back from our holiday. With no free weekends in which to pack. Impeccable timing!
- 460 days to go until the wedding! I know it’s still ages away but the days seem to be flying by now.
- A new flat. We’ve found a lovely one, had an offer accepted, now we’ve just got to get through all of the referencing bits and bobs. They don’t make it easy, do they?
- Brunch at The Dynamo. I had the same as last time (with an extra slice of toast) and it was just as yummy as I remembered!
- Go Ape at Leed’s Castle. A beautiful location, a demanding high-ropes course (physically and mentally – with no upper body strength and a fear of heights/wobbling I found it tough) and my best girlies. I’m so proud I got all the way round with only a bit of sitting back in my harness and pulling myself along!
- A night in. W stayed at a friends so I watched girly films, had a bit of a pamper evening and…cleaning the kitchen. I know how to have a good time!
- Some good books. The Murderer’s Son was a highlight last weekend.
- Spending some time with my future in-laws. It was good to catch up and hear about their recent trip!
- Passing my first professional exam. It was a weird one – I had to take part in an online forum for two weeks, do a bit long workbook, and then finally a multiple-choice test a month later. It’s all done and dusted now and my name should be on the pass-list when it goes live later today. I also find out about the biggggg one I took in April next week so I’ve got my fingers crossed!
- An ice-cream shop has opened in Putney. I plan to make the most of it!
- My office summer party, in the grounds of the Tower of London. Such a gorgeous backdrop!
That’s it for now – hopefully next time I’ll be able to talk about a signed and sealed flat, packing, study and other dull things!
What’s made you happy lately?