Sunday night, it’s cold outside, I’m cosy-ed up on my sofa with a hot chocolate and looking back over all the good things in the last fortnight. Not a bad end to the weekend!
- Doing a menu tasting for our wedding. All of the food was wonderful, especially our chocolatey dessert. I can’t wait!
- A Valentine’s night in with a current favourite casserole (pork, lemon, mustard and dill with parmesan dumplings – it’s delicious) and cheat’s chocolate mousse.
- Bright skies and sunshine. It feels like Spring is just round the corner!
- Having a clear blog inbox for the first time in months…
- Having a first measurements session for my wedding dress – eek. I am so looking forward to seeing it all come together.
- It’s been all go with the wedding stuff recently – we also had our pre-wedding photoshoot with our wonderful photographer. The sneak peek was wonderful, so I imagine there will be lots of happy tears when we get the rest of the snaps!
What’s made you happy recently?